I'm currently at Yati/Adong's open house. Some of d lionesses are here as well. The other guests have left so we are d only one here. The place was packed wit their family members earlier this evening. But now, d place is under the control of Las Leonas. Huahuahua! And we are not leaving anytime soon so u better deal wit it people. Haha apakan!
Amazing Race Asia is gonna premier soon. I wonder if there is any participation from Bruneians. It would be interesting to see how they fare both mentally and physically against d rest of d asians. How do you think they'll do? Btw, can't believe the Kentucky couple escaped elimination for d second time. Haha are they lucky or what?
Had to turn down Eyan's offer for a movie outing this afternoon. I'm not a great fan of thriller/horror movies. Besides, I was reviewing my notes for tomorrow. And you thought ur never gonna hear about it again. Haha! I feel like going out tonight tho. Hmmm or maybe not!
I think I'm gonna diet starting tomorrow til d end of d hockey league at least. The remaining games are going to be d most challenging ever cos victory at this stage will be SWEETEST! Yeah!! I need to work on my fitness. Hopefully I won't be as busy as I was last week. I think I need to go hiking at least once before d next game.
Everyone of us deserve a chance to show our potentials...............
Sunday, November 05, 2006
All For One
Classified in:
Hockey,
Las Leonas,
Outcries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment