My dry face is not getting any better. Even Lia was surprised to see my horrid appearance. She kept asking the did yous? and my answer is a constant no. Tried to dissolve it wit moisturizer for 21's open house visit, but didn't work. In fact, it gotten much worse and itch like crazy. I was restraining myself from scrubbing it throughout d visit. Lia suggested that maybe I was dehydrated but can it be a result of dehydration. Hmm!
So after our afternoon tea, we went to Winmark to find a remedy for my ugly face and found this sort of pharmaceutical cream for the dry skin. I actually have it on now and it seems to work, except for the areas around d eyes and below my lips where the dry flakes are still detectable. Nonetheless, its much better than before and hopefully it will get back to normal tomorrow.
I was listening to my mp3s collection from back then in UK and reunites wit this band called K-Otic. The band was a product of the Netherlands Popstars. Similar to the one in UK with whats the band called? U know d one wit Kim Marsh and where the losers of the show also had a band in the name of Liberty X. Anyway, it was Didi who had their songs playing constantly in her room and I grew fond of it. She was going out with this singaporean guy who resides in the Netherlands and he was responsible for introducing us to K-Otic. Oh and his cashewnut chicken is to die for or from haha cos they were very very hot! I wonder how he is doing now. He is the most genuine and sincerely nice guy I know. Seriously and I'm not exaggerating!! That man has a beautiful soul. God bless him!
I was killing time reading a magazine and came across this article. Its about a research conducted by a Japanese professor on how the shape of women's pubic hair area, yes u read it right, relates to their personality! Its true! I'm not making it up and I'm not being disgusting okay. Just sharing ermm useful information? Where did he get the ideas to do the study from? I wonder how the professor conducted his study as well. Hmm! And you think science is boring!
P/S - Ez! Haha kambing banar! Can't wait to see u babe.
I'm wanting something that I couldn't find................
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Masking It Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment