My plan to wake up late dis morning didn't materialise. In fact it was d opposite! Woke up around half past 7 and I couldn't get back to sleep. At times like this when I need to have a good rest, then PHOWW! my body rebels.
My schedule is so packed today. Have 3 open house invitation but most probably I won't make it to Izz's. She even mentioned her menu in her text but thanq babe. I can't and will not eat Tom Yam before game. Only good carbs and plenty of water can come between a player and her game. Hehe! What are d chances of finding healthy food at one of d open houses? :)
Had a chat wit Eyan again dis morning. She's online more frequent now. Hmm...wonder why!? Then mentioned to her dat I wanna go to DQ for some smoothie loving. And her reaction was something like 'Euii...isn't that too sweet!' haha then I said 'Aku mau for my energy' and she goes 'Buat sendiri lah!'. I replied wit 'Bah carikan d recipe on d net' which was answered wit a dissapointing 'Karang tah' Hmm yeah thank u very much babe! Haha I'm still waiting for it. Knowing her, I did a little searching and found some recipe on how to make yogurt based energy drink. After noting on 3 different recipes, I dragged my brother along to Hua Ho to buy the ingredients for my E.D! The 3 recipes are similar so I decided to make one dat uses all ingredients except ice cream. How can ice cream be healthy?
So here's d recipe for my own energy drink:
1 cup of milk,
1/2 to 3/4 cup of fruit juice,
2 big banana,
2 kiwis,
or u can have any other fruit that u like but banana is a good energy source,
5 tablespoon of plain yogurt,
little bit of honey, and
3 tablespoon of oats.
Its good to use chilled ingredients but otherwise u can put few ice cubes. Then BLEND!
Dunno yet if it works or not. Will inform u guys on dat later. Haha! I'm gonna meditate now..........
I'm planning to shut ur arrogant mouth today...........
Friday, November 03, 2006
Energizer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment