Workload has been reducing tho only a bit but its so much relief. At least I managed to start a few more tasks and if I can get them done as soon as possible. There's more waiting for me on my other desk...Erkkkkk!! I keep on telling myself that its only for a couple of week so again...hang in there mate!
I'm not planning to stay til late today..I might even go earlier. I have few stuffs to sort out and I need to go do what I love doing the best later this afternoon :) Yes, I'm slacking a bit today but I well deserve to be. I'm still getting some progress today so its not that bad. Anyways, have 2 open house invitations tomorrow starting with Li's and then off to Siti's. I'll try to do that in less than 2 hours and not eat much especially oily foods! Maybe I can tapau the foods back and enjoy it after what I expect to be 'the most torturing' thing ever.
I better get back to my work...its approaching noon soon. I think I'll stay for another hour or so.
I want to run away.................
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Thoughtless
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment