Arghhh!! There's just so many things to do. I'm nowhere near done with the markings and now I have to sort out the attendance module since I am the coordinator for it. Uwaaaa!! Please help! Who wants to mark the assignments for me? $10 per pile!! Solution provided! Any takers?? :/
Handball was super fantastic yesterday. Came in early, did a little drill on my own. Basically just getting us to gripping and holding the ball. I'm practising with a size 3 ball at the moment so I can have a better grip of the actual ball size for women which is size 2. Anyway, if you compare hockey and handball, you'll say that there's higher probability of one getting injured playing hockey than handball. Well!! WRONG!! for me at least. Every and each handball session, I went home with bruised fingers. First session, it was the base of my thumb followed with a bruised index fingers on the second and now my thumb is battered again. Its always a case of swollen veins and purple skin..don't know why ah! I asked Eyan if veins can explode and she said yes! Erkkk ok thanq for the useful information mate. So on the way home from handball last night I stopped by the kedai runcit and bought a plaster plaster, the brown plaster, not the plaster for cuts. Anyway, I'm gonna plaster my fingers in the next handball session. Hehehe paranoia? Say whatever you like :p
Honestly, I prefer getting hit by a stick on the knee than having bruised fingers. Fingers are so delicate! Okay, but then again maybe its just me and my trauma. My worst nightmare will be papercuts!! Erkkkkk!! There's this one time I went pale and was breathing heavily during a lab session back in uni and the lecturer stopped and he was like 'Are you ok??' and I replied 'Papercuts! I need a plaster' Btw, do english people call plaster a plaster?? Haha anyway, he went in search for one in the huge laboratory and thank Goodness he found one. As soon as I concealed the cut, I was breathing properly again and normalised! Lia was astonished when I told her I have plasters in my wallet in case of emergency. Hehe I have them everywhere to be exact. Hehe! I, myself, don't even understand why I can tolerate heavy bruising and battering but not the little ones.
Hahah! Pumpkin! Its nice I like its shade of white but then I think I wanna buy a good and top range stick for a change. You should be glad! *wink* I wanna get the miniature stick for Afif as well. And maybe some wrist band....hehehe ok tu pumpkin?
My heart feels heavy..................
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Scary Shade of Purple
Classified in:
Handball,
Hockey,
Outcries,
The Character Thats Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment