Logging in to Blogger takes longer now and the advert for blogger in beta kept on popping out. So I assumed its because of this transition between blogger and beta and decided why not! and switched my blog to beta and darn! I can't connect to it through my hp. The beta version offers more though but how can I enjoy all that when I blog most of the time through my hp. Urghhh! Blogger people! CAN YOU HELP ME? :)
I woke up this morning to something unusual, the house was quiet and my youngest brother who always sleeps at the TV room..as he tends to move sometimes in the night was not there. I looked at my frigging watch and it was 6.15am in the morning. Where the hell is everyone. Thinking that maybe they were all off to schools/works already I decided to get back to bed. I was very very sleepy so excuse me if you think I was ignorant. A few minutes later my mum arrived from the mosque and 'woke' me up and said something. I was caught off guard but I guess I wasn't surprised. It turns out to be a long morning and I found myself having thoughts by myself. I can't say much on this but there are some things worth thinking about...
Our afternoon hike is cancelled as most of us can't make it and even if we can, I don't think I will make it to the top of the hill. Haha! I'll push myself more tomorrow to make up the loss exercise time. Teheee!! The duo want to bring me out tonight. Hmmm! I'll think about it...I want to, but after two consecutive events of invitation but unreplied sms from the duo I'm withholding my acceptance for the moment. We'll see tonight if the two make a little more effort to redeem themselves in the next couple of hours.
There's nothing left to say...............
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Gloomy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment