Saturday, November 04, 2006

All Worn Out......

Oh man! I was right! Saturday was a very very long day. Had to cancel my early morning class as I had to sort out some examination stuff. Atu pun I didn't have enough time as I have go to d lab half an hour early to prepare for my labs b4 d students came. D session went on well at least it was fun.

Went to Hadi's for lunch then went back to work for d function. Only stayed for like 45 minutes as I need to finish my notes n tutorials for monday which I managed by 5.15. Only becos there's no one left except 4 dis one expat. So that was my main motivation to finish my work. Then went to Lymah's for her open house, met some of d gangs. Its good to see Ames and Z there. Oh its good to catch Asmah Squid there too. Haha! I then continued my solo raya open house quest to Dillah's. Haha I was so determined to make it to dis evening's two open houses. Probably becos I've missed a lot lately.

Anyways, I'm out now hanging out wit d usual two people. Haha I'm so knackered but its saturday night. Besides, after all d hardwork, I need a little de-stressing. Thats all for now folks......I'm to tired to think.

One day, I'm gonna know who you are..............

No comments: