Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Haunting.....

I still can't get over last night game. All d missed chances are haunting me. No.21 and I are having a post-mortem at d moment. She was curious about my decision on choosing our penalty corner routine. I have to say it was all tactical cos in my mind, that was d simplest routine. And if the opponent marked d intended hit-man in d next penalty corner, it would be easier to use d other routine as it is much trickier. So basically if d opponent marked d first hitman it will leave us wit more space in the D for d next routine. Unfortunately, we only had one penalty corner given. Sorry mates, didn't expect it to be a little controversial. And No.21, no I didn't chose her over you. Ur my friend! :p

Most of us were a bit frustrated for not winning d game. But I guess it a good thing to keep us motivated to play our last game wit much determination. I'm sure it will be a lot tougher as both team will want to win.

I'm yet to prepare my notes for monday's lecture which I'll do tonight. Its not much anyway so I should finish dat latest by tomorrow morning. As for now, I wanna sleep off my guilt.

Sometimes, I acted silly when trying to be wise.............

No comments: