Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Slipping with Determination

Jaimee impresses me again this afternoon during training. Its easier to play with her than Miss G and Scarlet. Nonetheless, Miss G is the only one that enables me to produce good reverse stick shots and Scarlet is an all around player. Jaimee has the edge to do everything a little bit better except for reverse stick cos she's much lighter. But with the right technique its achievable. Though I still have faith in Miss G and Scarlet but at this point where my game is not at its best I'm settling with Jaimee. I was dribbling wit more ease as compared to the other two and my shots are more powerful. But I still need to practise my basic skills with her just to get use to it. I will dedicate my Thursday's afteroon training session for that. I need to play my best on the last game. I have to score! I need that closure! So no more slacking this coming days mate! Are you with me 21? This is our final chance for glory. Take my hand my friend lets conquer the world on Friday! :p

Slipped during training earlier on. Was positioning myself for a hard slap but lost grip of the turf and slipped! Haha I'm not embarassed about it tho just dissapointment for not making the slap. Good ol' 21 did come to the rescue but I'm not sure whether to help or laugh at me! She did both! Haha ur my friend! :p


Time waits at the end of forever.........

No comments: