A Million Dreams
In my mind I see a million dreams
but not one my soul achieves.
I gaze into your eyes full of paradise
and see its there just for the looking.
I take temptation into my hands
and wonder if it has really been given.
I taste your lips and it teases my hunger
Always leaving me starving for more
With skin against skin my whole self awakens
Escasty takes over and wishes come true
Passions are exchanged and yearnings become lessons
ones that should be learned and learned well
When I crash back into the cell of my own self
I become once again who I was meant to be
A dreamer who has always dreamed
a million dreams that will never be seen
Carmen Carter
Copyright ©2006 Carmen Carter
Monday, November 27, 2006
A Million Dreams
Classified in:
SadePoetic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment