Friday, November 03, 2006

Lioness Sleeps Tonight

What a day it has been. Didn't go to any open houses this afternoon cos Grandma came. So she asked me to stay and eat lunch before I go. But we didn't finish lunch til 2.30 which is kinda late for me to go. Sorry guys :)

I was so hyped up wit today's game that I arrived first at d field. This is SO NEW! Semangat bnr. Then d manager came n he was surprised a bit dat d opponent was nowhere in sight. We later found out dat they weren't informed, tho their supporters came n was also surprised to see they weren't around. So d techinal committees awarded a walk-over game, wit 3 goals in d bag. And I thought it was going to be hell! Easy win huh! Then again we were dissapointed not to play. Nobody seems to care bout d win. Its good but victory is sweeter when we work for it right? And in case u wonder, we never lose to this team and hopefully it remain this way. Hehe! So congrates Lionesses.

Cos we were all excited to play already we had a game of our own. The attacking players vs. The defenders. The scoreboard guy even wrote L.LNS 1/2 for each team. He had d game time displayed for us too and he kept up wit d score so it was a bit like a real game. Hehe! So d strikers won 4-0 wit 2 goals named to no.22, one to no.7 and not forgetting 'our friend' also managed to find d backboard. As for yours truly, maybe next time :) Needless to say, I'm very exhausted.

Saturday's gonna be a very very long day..............

No comments: