For d past few days my face has been getting really dry especially around my mouth. The areas around d eyes are easily irritated as well. My face is so red it looks as if I've been sunbathing. Hmm Eyan might know whats going on. Will ask her tomorrow.
Currently watching Man Utd playing against Rovers. No goals yet and its starting to agitate me. Ronaldo has to score to keep my points decent this week. None of my players score for dis week's game yet. Anyway, will continue doing my work after dis game, that is if I'm not sleepy. Yay! The semester is almost over, what a relief. Might go to KL during the holiday with Eyan. Hmm yes! I need to run away from all dis madness!
Its amazing how we can't see the obvious sometimes............
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Midnight Stake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment