Monday, November 13, 2006

Consumed by the Scorching Heat

I was so occupied this morning that I didn't even have time to breathe. Whot! Hahaha ^_^ The semester is almost over now. I think I delivered the course pretty well as opposed to the last. Oh man! there were so much pressure back then being observed and scrutinised. Anyway, I'm left with tutorials to conduct so that should be ok tho I still have to do my markings. Shmuck!

The distress over my baked face is over now thanks to the miraculous cream I bought last night. Haha! Nur said that maybe my skin were rejuvenating itself hence...I'm still young! Haha I didn't sleep well last night, I was constantly awaken by the sound of the heavy throbbing rain. Wouldn't it be nice if it rain today..the blazing sun is making me sleepy! The lionesses and I are going for an afternoon hike today and I hope the weather will mellow itself at least for me to bear. Uh uh! Have I speak to soon or wat? The weather is turning in, the sky is so blue...and ermm the wind is blowing quite obviously. I hope its not going to rain though or else it will be bye bye to the afternoon exercise. Hehe! Human can never be pleased huh!!

I was once caught in the middle of a fiery storm while on a hike few months back. Never in my life do I run as fast as I did that day. The weather was okay at the start of our hike but it was rapidly changing and decided to turn back and go home. Next minute I know, the wind was furiously blowing and tree branches started to fly all around us. My friends turn around and took a shelter in one of the hut built and I was left alone in the middle of the blizzard. My friends did call for me but I guess I was far ahead to hear them. Haha! I took refuge behind a concrete wall hiding from the falling branches but we made it back safely to our cars. That was one of the scariest moment of my life....but it also has its funny moments :)


I'm just playing your game..................

No comments: