Thursday, November 02, 2006

Friends and Memories

Haiyaa! Everything concerning work seems to go wrong dis afternoon. Maybe becos I wasn't around. Dis finals thingy is getting into my head now. Urghh! My lecture notes aren't done yet. I think I'll just do 'talk and chalk' in d next lecture. Saves me more time......Wheeee!

Dis afternoon, I told Mingster I didn't feel like playing hockey at d moment. Not that I've lost interest or whatever its just dat its raya and tho I was careful wit my diet, somehow after a month of not doing a real exercise my stamina has been heading south. And to have a match soon is unimaginable. Furthermore, my pending work occupies most of my time so I just want to settle that first. But I did go dis afternoon, I wudn't be fair to d team if I didn't and I only managed to run about 200m for my warm up. Hahaha it was very bad! The rest was at d end of the training drills when I arrived. Then we had a game, 3 touch each, mix team as opposed to d usual gurls vs. guys. I was into d game but my stamina is nothing to be proud of. I was drowning for air, my heart was burning n pains everywhere. We stopped for d magrib prayers then continued wit our penalty corners tactics. Tho my stamina has been controversial but my hitting is something to be proud of, haha! Perasan! It only need a little adjustment with d direction. Glad I came as I'm one of d essential player in d corner tactics. We worked on three main tactics and one contigency tactics 4 dis coming game Haha! Psst! STOP and HIT!! U know who u are :p Scarlet will definitely make an appearance tomorrow. She has been impressive tadi. Besides, she strikes best at time like this.

I'm catching up things wit Eez at d moment. She's coming back soon and hopefully we can hang out and do crazy things like we used to do. God! I kinda miss her now and her crazy antics. Remember the times when I come and visit u down in London? We lazy asses stayed in bed d whole day. And when u and Nina were trying to dress me up for clubbing? Hahahaha dat was something! And of course dat one time where we got........... Haha! Trust me! Its NOT wat u people are thinking! I had so much fun when ur around babe. Hehe :p

Wano Jubs, God! I swear I heard u laughed tadi. Ur family was here, had a little family open house tadi. First incident, I was walking out of my room and saw Fiqah. She looked just like u from d side. Mcm I was so bangang suddenly I felt like I was dreaming. I just stood there and watched her cos it felt Iike I watching you. Hehe oh then I hugged her haha she must have thought I've gone nuts. Then a while later when I was in my room doing my work, d family were being noisy as usual and they were laughing and dats when I heard or thought to hear you laughed. U know, the one dat starts off with a loud squeak n your ever so lively and sincerely happy laughter. Oh God! I must be missing you a lot these days. Love you loads Jubs!

Its draining me emotionally............

No comments: