Thursday, November 16, 2006

One Final Stage

Students will also do things that make an educator's life difficult. I have been running around all morning talking to my HOD and the registrar concerning some attendance' offenders. Thanfully, I managed to finish preparing the questions for PT2 but I still need to discuss that with Siti. I think the questions are more difficult from what I put in the final exam. Hehehe make them miserable now and make their life a bit easier later.

Totally got whacked up yesterday, tried to stay awake right after I reached home but my eyes were so heavy that it finally gave way. Woke up a few hours later and watched Grey's Anatomy...I'm liking the series even more now. Hahaha My favourite character is definitely Bailey. She's just fucking bad!

I noticed that Amin's msn nick is 'Good Luck Las Leonas!' Hahaha how sweet! Are you trying to get on someone's good side or is that genuine remark? Thank you Min! Semangat ni semangat!! Hehe I'm feeling the heat now. Its do or die! This is our final chance. Don't fuck it up! Don't fuck it up! Hahahaha I'm definitely gonna leave work a little bit early today so I'll have more time training. I need that essential basic skills practice so I can do the less essential but more significant ones. Haha! I'm 100% mentally fit, tho not physically 100% but its all in the mind and I'm roaring ready to bite! Hearghhh!! I'll go out shopping later or maybe tomorrow morning to buy stuffs for my Banana Rockers with extra bananas!!! 21 is pretty nervous with the game and I told her to evolve that fear into strength. We all need some motivation to get us all going at the moment. I had a few doubts myself with how I feel whether this energy I've got going is a positive one or not. But I did pretty well last week and I hope I'll do better this time. At this stage, I'm so mentally prepared I can't think of anything else but the game. There's a thin line between having it genuinely real or being foolish. Undoubtedly, this game will be our toughest and yet the most exhilarating ever.


So I have to keep reminding myself of this game being one last chance cos we have gone a long way since the beginning of the tournament and we have the opportunity to actually upset the whole hockey community in Brunei as a whole. Our opponent has everyone on their back so winning this game means more than all the superficial things we will achieve. If the Lionesses win this game, then they have defy all odds of being a force to recognise after being called the underdog for so many years. There is always something be it unforeseen or deliberate to ravish us but we kept coming back stronger. Hence, this is the best time to shut all those fuckers up and give that gift of a long deserved achievement we all waited for. Go hard or go home! Til tomorrow...we shall see how it goes.


Not the size of the lioness in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the lioness.......

No comments: