Had a quite thoughtful afternoon chat with Mingster, as to why our life seems so empty as compared to 3-7 years back...and maybe even more. There is a truth in the saying that our younger days are the best days of our lives. She did say that it was more meaningful than now, and I have to agree with her. I guess back then, we were so young and free and we can be silly and nobody cares about it. But now, there's just so many responsibilities and people are being judgemental about us.
Was it spiderman's Uncle Ben that say 'With great power comes great responsibility' so in our case just replace the greats with ermmm more?? I'm sensing the truth in that now..how many times do you see Pete Parker do things for himself? Barely rarely. There's so much to think of now, so many people to consider, so often where we have to sacrifice! Is age turning us into a sad and bitter person? I can remember more moments of my life back in the younger days that I can of now. I mean sure I achieved few things that I'm proud of, sure I'm earning money and stuffs.......but how can it not be memorable? I'd give anything to go back to my younger days...I was a much better person back then. Maybe that just it...experience can either build or ruin you. I've nothing left to say for the moment......
I wanna fly and chase my share of rainbow in the sky.........................
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
The Brighter Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment