Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Buzzy Nights

I'm just glad I'm a bit pro-active as compared to this morning, JUST A BIT!!! :) At least I started marking one of the many laboratory reports and I'm already half way through the stack. Its a part of my job that I totally dread this assessment shits both preparing and marking. But you will never fail to see me smile every time I gave them new assignments or tests for that matter..heh heh heh! *evil grins*. Its my revenge for making my life a tad difficult. This student teacher business...they are both making each other's life miserable. At the end of the day, both come as a winner still...I guess. Just my thoughts in the blazing afternoon.

Our humble abode was attacked by a swarm of wasps last night, the whole garage area were savaged by the noisy little terrors and quite a few made into the house. My youngest brother and I, armed with a ridsect and thick magazine in our hands, quickly took up the task to chase and kill the beastly wasps. We managed to kill most of them all..at least the ones in the house are all dead. It was like *spray* and WHACK!!! buuzzz!!! buuuuuuzz! buu....*dead* Luckily, nobody got stung or else. I'm not really sure how dangerous a wasp sting can be. I think if there's no allergic reaction, one can get away with a red nasty bump. But if one is allergic to a bee sting then I guess it can cause some other complications. Will ask the doctors the next time I see them! I remember one old episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Monica got stung by a jellyfish and Joey has to pee on the affected area. Wonder if the same can be done to a wasp' sting? Hehehe!!! Help!!! somebody got stung on the face!! Hold on!..*Ziiipppp* Bless......


I feel like dancing.......................

No comments: