Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Status: Kaput

Physical tiredness is much more bearable than mental exhaustion. Its only 11am in the morning and I already feel like I've been awake for more than 24 hours. I'm done with one pile of reports so I have three to go. Will start marking the next one this afternoon. No use marking it now given how beat up I'm already with the last one. Besides, its not good to assess the reports with a consumed intellect. Furthermore, I don't wanna start marking some of them and continue with the rest later as it wouldn't be consistent. Humph! Even with the assessment we have to take careful consideration of every little things.

Last night, me and the family went out for sushi and while waiting for our table, we went around nearby shops. At this one sports shop, there was this little boy probably aged 7, dressed as batman, on his own trying a football shoe, oblivious to us and the salesgirl watching him. He even asked the salesgirl if they have shoe sizes for kids. Hehe! However, I was curious as what the young smart boy is doing at that time without adult supervision. Kesian tho the boy.

Do excuse me for my inactive-ness in the next couple of days. In case I'm caught up with work. SiGh! Haha sekali nya it was the total opposite. Erkkkkkkkkkk......


Its hard even to try..........

No comments: