Monday, November 06, 2006

Heavenly Weather

The Storm Calms

The darker clouds drift its way to the horizon,
its fiery rage has passed.
The land dampened, leaving all beings in wanting.
They desire the gentle hint of the crisp cold on their skin,
that dispelled the burning heat.
The trees still sway along with the passing breeze,
ever trying to dance along the symphony,
now dying left behind by its conductor.
As the birds surf in the remaining wake of the crossing storm,
the sun breaks its way through the dense clouds.
I step into the light,
forfieting to the restoring warmth.
For now, I'll bask in the moment you left behind,
anticipating your return...............

-End-


The above was written to express my love for the weather today! Aiseyman...express ani wah! It always makes me reminisce of the moments I once lived...and thats not the reason why I love the weather tho. Its so soothing don't you think? A perfect day to do sports too.....and maybe sleep! Hmm! Can't believe Sia cancelled our hockey training once as the weather was just as luring as this one.

One more monday and I'll be free from all the tedious work of preparing for lecture...at least for now. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I can't wait for the semester to end. I wanna enjoy a month plus of stress-less life...just me and my laziness. No knocks on the door, no phone rings and no deadlines!!!!! Eyahhhh! Thats what I like baby!

The weather outside is a poetry in motion......................

No comments: