Most things have change now and little are left the same. It is so obvious and yet some missed it. Or maybe they pretended not to acknowledge it. It doesn't take a smart man to notice that things are not the same anymore. And few who noticed are left trying, they tried and yet they failed! But deep within them they hold the sweet memories but they know, they have to move on. If others didn't care, why should they? Their hope are faded, their soul jaded from trying and trying but if others didn't care, why should they be their fool? If they want to be hypocrites and say nothing has change, then be my guest, live your life as you wish. But don't drag me into the so-called thing that you claimed we still have. Cos my friend! the last time I checked I don't think we even have it to start with.
So wake up my friend, wake up to reality. Stop lying to yourself. Don't drag me into your fucked up web of hypocrisy and pretends. You see, I am an honest person and I can't and will not act as if things are nothing but normal. They are not, they are everything that defines the opposite of normal. I am tired of sharing your tears but not your laughter. I am tired of being a shoulder to lean on. I think I'm tired of being your 'friend'!
On a much lighter note, I think I'm going to start giving people another chance to know me better or me knowing them. At least to certain people who I feel worthy to know more than just my rugged exterior. Haha rugged huh! Dream on mate! Anyway, my reason being is that, in life there's something that you can't just deny and its unbreakable such as blood ties. There are some people whom I know is my cousins but thats it. So if they are making effort of wanting to re-tie the lost and dissappearing bond then why not right? I think this past few days, I'm transforming myself into a better person although not much but the difference is overwhelming. All thats from just being patient and forgiving. And I hope I will continue to be this way.
I stood in front of the reflection of someone else.........
Monday, November 13, 2006
Worthiness of a Being........
Classified in:
The Character Thats Me,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment