Our journey back to the office after lunch just now was quite an event. Right at the Kiulap 3-Lane roundabout, we saw a lightning that strikes the earth. I incidentally was looking right at its direction when I saw a thick white light striking the earth and instantly turning red probably due to the heat or something. It was a bit scary but somewhat beautiful.
Few seconds after that, a fucking asshole cut his way from the inside lane to exit to the highway towards the airport. We were in the middle lane also going the same direction. It was obviously his fault although he insistently kept his left signal on. Jadi nya...konon nya ia lurus lah tu! Super idiot! Mingster honked him all the way to the highway exit but we stayed behind him as it was raining. And guess what, at the Tungku Junction he kept on braking mcm he's picking a fight with us the fiesty ladies. We took the junction and he honked us back...fucker banar! We retaliated of course by hand gestures whatever lah as long as he knows that we aren't scared of him..not at all. ..what? we are not scaredly cats ok! Grrrrrr!
We were quite perplexed by his reaction of the whole thing tho..he was undoubtedly wrong and he was acting as if we were at fault. We laughed our way back to the office, obviously amazed with the whole thing. Hahaha! Bruneians jua banar! Don't get me wrong, I am a bruneian myself but we have to admit that some of us, like the idiot we unfortunately encountered, are not civilised. There are some factors that make me feel ashamed to be a Bruneian sometimes. Its even sadder because Brunei as a Malay and Islamic country should have an ethical and well-mannered society but some maggots prove otherwise. This is one reason why I am a road-rager myself...only when triggered tho :) Besides I practice the philosophy of 'if you can't stop them, join them!' On a similar note, don't you just hate slow driver who drives on the fast lane. How ignorant can they be? MAJOR IDIOT!! Anyway, is there anyway to change our society to be better? I've talked about this in previous post but still mcm I don't think we'll ever change, unless something very drastic and significant happens.
Thank God for handball this afternoon, I can dispel this anger of mine. Ahhhh! handball..it makes me high just thinking of it. Teheeeeeeee!! By the way, I'm thinking of getting another hockey stick, the Kookaburra Low Bow Ultralite Limited Edition, which is on my wish list but this year alone I've bought 3 hockey sticks already hahahah! So how?? The price is 135 pounds which is about $400 Brunei Dollars. *Uhuks* Poor mum have nothing left to comment about my hockey sticks craze. Even when I introduced Jaimee to the hockey scene few weeks back, a guy team mate was like Ehhh...baru lagi kah? Urmmm yeah! *smile as wide as possible*
News flash - I'm a hockey addict!
And I can't get enough of hockey sticks. Reasons:
- I think hockey sticks have their own identity.
- Gorgeous sticks make my heart melts.
- They call out my name with a seducing voice everytime I look at them.
- Excellent ego booster.
- The more lawa your stick is the less attention is paid on your skills..hence good for not so handal players.
- So people can hate me....hehe!
- I'm just weird!
Ehy!! Time is ticking very slowly today. Darn! I'm not getting anywhere with the markings. Errrghhhhh!! Not good!
Take me away, make me fly once in a while..........................
No comments:
Post a Comment