I feel the emptiness around me,
the void of nothingness within,
the wanting to need and to feel is killing me,
I'm an error of my own mind.
I wanna make certainty out of this,
It is beyond my will,
I'm trying to recall every seconds,
But it is plagued with confusion.
-End-
Nothing much is happening this morning, most likely it will be this same this afternoon. I've got tons of assignments to assess but my laziness gets the better of me today. I've been nulling in front of the computer all morning except for when I had to go to the IS briefing but you know what I mean. I can't grasp anything at the moment, my mind is simply ineffective.
I want to dissappear into the moments..................
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Absent of Mind
Classified in:
Outcries,
SadePoetic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment