Oh lemme post this two beautiful pictures first.
Kookaburra MB Blizzard
Kookaburra LB Ultralite L.E
A feast for your eyes ;) So which one is more gooood luuuking? Haha! Pick one! Pick a date! Apakan! Blizzard kicks ass but L.E is more unique. The orbs you see in the pic, thats the spirit guarding the sticks. Told you, behantu bah stick ani. That explains my stick craze perfectly. Hahahaha!
My lunch companions and I encountered another road maggot again today. It was a one way street and this woman driver (explains much!!) blocked the parking I wanna take. So I switch on the left signal light to indicate that I wanted the fucking parking space. And you know what she did..she drive forward and reverse and went into the parking space. Bloody bitch! Fine! I'll find other space since I was hungry anyway, then as soon as I drove past her, she drove away. Is she stupid or what? If all she want was to pass, since its a way one street kan, she could easily reverse jua saja tu and let me take the parking. Right? How senseless can she be? Dumb bitch! Its simple logic! Memasak masak handal ya plang kali tu! Haha!
Have hockey training this afternoon but I'm reasoning whether I should go or not. Thing is, I have to finish marking the test paper tonight. I'm left with one question with 3 parts for the evening but then given how crazy the other questions or the students' solution precisely made me its not gonna be easy. How ah! Its a good way to chill myself tho after a hard day at work. Its only for one hour anyway *talks to ownself* Okay, we decided that we'll go.
The male colleague opposites my office is discussing about METEOR GARDEN with another guy. Ehy! Hahahahahaha! Nothing is impossible! :) Btw, I was not eavesdropping, they were talking very clearly. Ears are meant to listen...I can't just put it on mute or whatever it is for ears. Okay, I'm jabbering now. Excuse this manic.
Emotionally possessed.......
No comments:
Post a Comment