A friend texted me today that her ex is causing trouble again. The ex texted her out of d blue n begin to accuse her of things and even told people lies about her. I was never keen on d both of them together as I always knew dat my fren deserve someone better. Anyway, back to d ex, I wonder wat his problem is. Maybe he's bitter than my fren found someone who is way much better than him. Besides he has no rights on her anyway, and why now? They broke up almost a year ago. He even have d guts to ruin her life now, how shameless is he? Seriously man, he's just so fucked up. Stupid idiot.
Had hockey training today, it was much fun. And I sensed that our game is getting better especially our penalty corners. Our passing are more accurate and we did most of d tactics really well. Jaimee made her debut today. She's pretty smooth and I'm very comfortable wit her. I'm still deciding whether to play her or Scarlet. Hmm! Maybe they both will play. We'll see....Hopefully all dis pain will pay off soon.
I'm very knackered and my joints felt so loose. Haha whot? Maybe its just my muscles relaxing. I'm so looking forward for d match. We've been wanting to play them cos dis one gurl, lets just say, we want to know how good she really is. Maybe not at all. Haha not dat we are confident or anything, d opponent team is strong but its d gurl u see. The way she acted was as if she's d best of them lot but come on man who are u kidding? :)
I'm discussing d penalty corners routine wit 21 at d moment. There's 5 routines now and 21 is having difficulty remembering them, she's just confused especially when they are all similar. Haha! Excuse me, I need my rest.
Pain is temporary, glory last forever........
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Jaimee Debut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment