Both of my hockey shoes have been heavily worn that they are too exhausted. One is torn beyond recognition tho you 'recognise' my toe through it hahaha! The side stitches on the other pair were torn, and it'll be disaster if the sole come off in the middle of my game. So I tagged Dibster along to accompany me on my quest for a replacement....and managed to find one with similar contour and design as my old at a cheap cheap price. Then, we were off for another quest, this time to find Grey's Anatomy Complete Season 2. I know I know.....Season 3 is out and ur on it......so what? Hahaha
Anyway, went everywhere from Kiulap to Gadong and finally to the 'Centre of Pirated DVDs' u know where and found none. Well, they have the original one at Sia and Tang but it costs a frigging $33. So I rather wait..and enjoy the series currently playing on Astro. Dibster and I were browsing at the dvds in kadai kuminis :p when I stumbled upon a treasure I've been seeking for all this while. A NELL dvd! Well, its a '5 in 1' dvd tho but it has NELL in it!! I was like whoaaaa NELL?? Dibs Dibs! Nell Dibs!! Hahaha excited banar. I have been looking for Nell eversince forever...and Dibs knows about it and she was glad to share my happiness. Actually she was laughing at me for being such an excited bunny..over a Nell dvd? Hahaha sad banar!
So for those of you who are still clueless over what Nell is. It is a movie starring Jodie Foster and I first watched it when I was still in high school. So the movie is about this girl who spend all her life living in the woods with her mother...macam Tarzan only that Tarzan is a man and he was raised by monkeys. Anyways, she doesn't speak english but in a language only her and her twin sister can understand. The twin sister died when she was a child but she have this fond memories of them playing on a rock at the lake. Anyway, the mother died and she soon finds herself being intruded by the outside world as she never has any contact with humans except for the mother and sister. It was her journey to a new self discovery.....
I struggle to be inspired.........
No comments:
Post a Comment