Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Beautiful Dream

Another long day, so much to do. D final ques are done, will do d solution nx week. I need to prepare notes n tutorials for my lecture next week.

I had an online conversation wit a fren dis morning about me being spot-on on most things especially if it involve love and hate relationship. I must say, I have to agree! Haha! I'm blessed wit dis gift to sense things, when its right or otherwise, people trying to hide things and watever it is, most of the time, I was always right.

Mingster was telling me about her 'a bit' younger days back in Scotland. She sounded excited, must be d sweet memories, and sad too probably reminiscing her old and more meaningful days. While listening to her trying to picture her life back then, it suddenly hit me dat life IS a DREAM! We live in dis exact moment, not a second ago, not even few years back. We can't turn back time so watever memories we have, well! there are just memories, just like a dream. A very distant dream. I mentioned how our lifetime now may will be a distant dream in d after life (refer to 'A Dream Within a Dream' entry) But to think about it, life is a dream even now. Try as hard as you may, but u can never go back to ur past or even be who u were yesterday. Doesn't that scare you? As, relative to time, we have no where to go. We are stuck right here...and yet we are lost in time. I'll leave u with ur thoughts.

I had you in my mind...........

No comments: