Thursday, November 23, 2006

Handball Tonight - ABORTED!!

Last night, Mingster msn-ed me that we are going to have a handball session tonight only to be told again this morning that its been cancelled. Why!! Why!!! I was so looking forward to tonight's, even had my schedule for the evening well-arranged. Don't know when the next session's going to be but hopefully its sometime this week. With the hockey league now over, I've got nothing competitive to look forward for. Of course, there's still hockey training but its already a part of my routine so its different. There's no competitiveness and I feel unchallenge except when the hockey league was on, I can look forward for every game where the training session is pumped up with adrenalin just thinking of it. Though, I do love hockey still, the new game however, since I'm a beginner at it, offers a great challenge playing it as there's so much to learn and master. But yeah, even with hockey training there's a different in my level of motivation and I'm always at my most psyched-up mood when there's a game coming. I wonder if its actually the adrenalin that I'm addicted to. Hmmm!

It was raining heavily again last night, I was already in bed half-way to sleeping when it started. Its not just one of those heavy showers, thats child play, last night was HUJAN TEMPARIK!! the lightning and thunder were fucking bad. There was this one lightning that was so bright and shiny! ka-CHING!! and the loud thunder shocked the earth. I can feel the house tremors at its effect and there was a black-out instantly. The thought of one of our cars floating away even crossed my mind. Hehe paranioa! Well, its possible.....heeee!!


Its a painful morning.................

No comments: