Less than 2 hours to go before 'the most anticipated match of all'. I'm trying to get myself mentally ready for tonight. I'm all hyped up since last week but its just pure excitement. I need to transmit dat excitement to feed my mind, get it psyche up, hopefully my physical ability as well. At d moment, I'll say I'm 90% mentally ready but my physical? Hmm lets just hope my new revised energy drink, which is to be known as Banana Rockers! How original!, work dis time. Its gonna be tough today, the opponent never lost to us tho we managed to steal a draw against them last year. Hmm! Will the Lionesses sing tonight?
Had Japanese luncheon wit Eyan today, saw MonMon again for d 2nd time recently. Hmm weird! Anyway, d last time I had sushi was more than a month ago and it never taste as good as it was today. Hahaha apakan? I was craving so dat explains d statement. After lunch, Eyan help me shop for my energy drink ingredients, which is still d same except dat I use apple juice instead of orange and rock melon instead of kiwi. So I'm going sweeter dis week praying for dat extra glucose to do wonders.
I'm listening to 4 Non Blonde - What's Up? to psyche me up. Haha my mates and I used to chill at dis cafe that have live bands every weekends. There's this one singer who cud be mistaken for d 4 Non Blonde singer, voice wise. The first time I heard she sings my mouth were like 'O' haha. Daym, was she cool or wat? I think I had a crush on her. Hahaha! Opps controversial! Well, its not sexual okay just oral! Hahahahaha but seriously man. Her voice amazes me.
All dis obsession with getting it going before game is making me miss playing soccer now. I'd usually turned into a health-energy freak if there's a game coming. Carbs loading d day before and stuffing myself wit water that require visits to the loo every 15 minutes. Us players texting each other to keep our mental all ready. Like once, we had pantuns to motivate us. Haha its not Kirana if its not unique. Damn! We had so much going on back in d days. Remember our trademark the Kirana cheers? Its all gone now, doubt it will be d same again. All thats left is the memories of the Greatness we once were.
It takes one to ruin everything...........
Friday, November 10, 2006
Hope in Banana Rockers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment