Thursday, November 23, 2006

Take Me Away........

I have been endlessly entertaining distraught students since I came back from lunch with the girls i.e the higher part-tay people committee. They came in one after another, the talking and explaining is wearing me down. Thank God, they are now gone..I hope! Its almost half past 4 and I don't want to stay back after working hours today helping them. They'll have to wait til saturday. I need a little de-stressing session after this. I wanna go hit some balls...hockey here I come!!

Tomorrow, we are bringing the new students for a field trip to the BLNG plant in KB. I prefer not to do any official work on weekends but I have no choice. Hopefully, its going to be fun. The trip will last til noon anyway and I dragged Mingster along so it should be fine. I have no idea how am I going to wake up early on a Friday morning....Heeee!! I guess I'm tucking in early tonight.

Way the by, what the fuck is wrong with DST man!!!! Its fucking annoying! A small nation of few hundred thousands and still they can't serve that small numbers. If they were to compete in a market such as the UK or even Malaysia I think theirs will be inexistence. Its not all about money, its also service and quality! They are lucky that Telbru offers a different service than them or else I'm sure they are many unsatisfied customers who will be glad to change their service provider. Even now, some people are on 3G, too bad getting a 3G lines also means buying a new and a bit pricy phone. Ayte sister is calling I need to go home.....


Surprise me.......

No comments: