Thank God its weekend! At least I have a day or two of mind freedom. Workload is increasing now that its the end of the semester there's so much to settle for the end exam and its marking preparation. We are also running the biennial CIPTA Award 2007 and the first general meeting for all participants is on the 16th December and there's so much to prepare for that one too. Fortunately, the next major event for the competition will be in February so thats ok. I'll definitely take a leave after the 16th but not sure yet. I have to confirm with the Lionesses of our trip to Kota Kinabalu or else I can go escort my aunt to KL. Then again Eyan and Lia wants me to go with them to KL in January. Haiyaaa!
The 2nd half of the game will be held tomorrow. I'm still knackered from last night game and suffering from this headache since last night. Maybe its the rain or maybe its not. I don't know..maybe its the mental strain I've been getting from the game hehehe. So the elite Lionesses is going out tonight to chill and hopefully we can get ourselves pump up for tomorrow. I think its a good thing we are going out tonight so that we can bond and reinforce together for tomorrow. We are already bonded but you know what I mean...get the teamwork together and keep the spirits high. Its the traits of real Lionesses that we will keep on fighting til the final whistle. The name Las Leonas is given to the team because of their persistance to keep on playing the game, ever opposing even when the game seems to be lost just like the respectable team they are named after.
P/S: If your wondering what happen to the font colours. No! No! I haven't lost my mind! Its for the Lionesses!!
Where there is a will there is a way........................
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Impossible What?
Classified in:
Hockey,
Las Leonas,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment