Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Attack of the Pondans!!

Handball SUCKS yesterday!!! Like more pondans are joining courtesy of the other pondans in the pondans land. Jeezz!! I have nothing against them or anything, but its just too much. And if you ever been around pondans then you know how bossy and shameless they can be. Completely shameless I tell ya! They even dare to interfere with our training, one incident this one pondan, I'm gonna call him Mama-pons just left the training cos HE wants to play volleyball. Like what? Its annoying really cos its affecting the others bah. I know you'd say just continue the training but then this is the training where we were individually numbered so we have to make passes to a specific number. So kalau si Mama-pons and her kuncu2 left then we have to start over again jua tu. Then when they wanted to join us back we have to do the same thing. Sial man those amphibians! Hahaha! Amphibians cos of dua alam.

This one time Mama-pons took some beeps from the beep bag without asking. Mcm belabih banar! Seriously man! How annoying can they be? I mean I respect their confidence and high self-esteem but can you please be a little considerate? And during the game all they wanted to do is score eventhough the defenders had their hands up in the air blocking their shots. Play the game properly man, pass the ball around look for the weakest point, or a lapse in the defending. Ani nda, they just barged in like they usually do. They didn't even listen to anyone not even the coaches. Lately, the girls are frustrated with them and their game are deteriorating. I know I speak for myself and the rest that we present yesterday. We need to do something! Tie them up and send them back to the cave kali. Jeeezzzz!

I've been quite busy today, sorting out my students' project and some other things. I'm gonna apply to do a post-graduate course next year. The deadline is mid February so I have about a week to sort out my course and uni of choice so I can send them my application. Haiyaaaa!! Its very difficult to find a postgraduate course from here. Tried surfing the internet few times but then most of the information given are not in details. Besides, I haven't really make up my mind of what course I want to do. I'm interested in Renewable Energy plang, and I'm sure its very useful in Brunei but I couldn't find sufficient information on the course and university that offers the course. I'm thinking of going to Australia, Melbourne to be specific, but then I couldn't find information on such course at the university there. Humph!! Susah susah!

Minx and I are going for a golf-drive this afternoon after work. To release all the tension from, surprisingly or not, handball! Yes! handball is driving us nuts at the moment. Bad nuts! SiGh! I'm gonna continue with my surf now.

I hope to see you, you weren't there.........

No comments: