Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One After Another

ITS ALL OVER!!!! WHEEEEE!! I'm done marking the exams finally. Still have a few markings to do though, late report submission. Heeeee! Why can't the students make my life easier once in a while. One or couple of days late is acceptable but this is like almost 2 weeks, how can they not care? At the end, we are the one who come to them and ask them to hand in their reports. Thats like perigi mencari timba..only it has nothing to do with marriage. Heh! Cemana kan maju Brunei nie? You tell me! I don't know anymore. Very frustrating!! Hehe...no no I'm not emotional just expressive. Heeeeeee....

It has been a consuming morning already and hopefully I can get the marks finalise by this afternoon. Got a text from the Lionesses' captain this morning, we are going to have a friendly game this afternoon. Something to look forward to at the end of today. So Minx, if we happen to have handball today please don't tell me, I don't wanna know..or do I? *thinking* Yes! Don't tell me please. Make my life easier hehehe! Don't want to contemplate over sports, I've enough cognition for today.

There's more waiting for me to do..............

No comments: