Thursday handball session was kick as fantastic. There weren't any invited teams and we had so much fun playing among ourselves. Inamoto and Asmah came for the first time and they are attached with the game instantly. Haha told you babe. I told you!! Maggot was there too. Funny thing is, Minx kinda told me of a good news as soon as I saw him, and my reaction wasn't the one she expected. I was like 'Oh Ok!' Hahaha wrong timing babe! Then when we were inside, she again mentioned the same thing, and I was like 'Minx, you told me already' Hahaha talk about being cold huh! I realised that I was getting bitter to the people around me for my hatred towards Maggot. I react fast emotionally bah! Then I came up with a solution after noticing that he seemed to be friends. I was going to try and see Maggot in a new light. Apakan!
I got me thinking, what if we started off the wrong foot last time. Not that it does matter plang if we are good or not but you know for the sake of my future handball career (Yeah right! LoL) session I mean, at least I should give people a chance right. Not that he has any significant in my life, but you know what I mean. So as soon as I put myself in a very neutral mode, I tend to see that he is not bad at all...I mean his personality was a bit better than the first time I saw him. He wasn't patronising at all.
Even at the end of the session, I was talking to Jimmy and he bugged into our conversation and say something like 'Next time you should try to bounce the ball when you shoot it will be harder for the keeper' Yes! Minx I remember now!! Hahaha anyway, mcm I'll take that as a compliment from him so it was all good. So the morale of this story is that, first impression can be deceitful and most of the time it is. And I'm not saying that he's now a nice guy cos I don't know him at all, I 'm just saying its funny how you can see people in a different light if you let yourself to. Maybe jua, the last time atu, we were prying on each others' pride, maybe we were just being defensive to something that is unfamiliar. At least I'm looking forward to my handball session again. Teheeee!! You learnt something new everyday.
Yesterday we went to Berakas Beach for our beach parties..both the colleagues and the Lionesses'. I have two beach party going on at the same time. It took us, the colleagues, an hour to start a fire. LoL! Org bandar banar. The Lionesses made their fire way faster than us. High survival skills banar! ;) The day was unsuitable for a picnic cos it kept on raining. At the beginning the rain was tolerable, at least we still managed to cook our food, under the umbrellas. Hehe! Then it started to rain heavily, we saw the stormy clouds in a distance already coming in from the sea and the Lionesses decided to pack up and go somewhere. Someone's house to be exact. Hehe! So my place was the closest, and by closest, I really mean it, and off we go..back to my place to continue our remaining 'beach picnic'. We watched DVDs while waiting for the rain to subdue and then continued our barbecue outside at the porch. The colleagues stayed at the beach tho, at least they found shelter and continued on til late in the afternoon. Hehe!
Darn! Have a meeting in 5 minutes. Toodles sunburnt people.......
Monday, December 11, 2006
Ball Handlers
Classified in:
Friends,
Handball,
Las Leonas,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment