My weekend was fully occupied with Grey's Anatomy, finished the second season finally and now I'm on a hunt to find the third. I know Nora has the third season on her pc..*hint* but she interestingly never catch the first and second season yet. Ermmm...you have no idea what your missing babe. The series is getting less exciting in terms of its scenes but the emotional turmoil of its characters is still top notch. I'm hoping that Addison would leave Derek and be with other guy Mark. I think she'll be happier with Mark, however Meredith should be with Finn and leave Derek, on his own and miserable. Hehehe! I know he loves Meredith but how can he be selfish. Get over it already! If you want to be, then be, if you don't then get the fuck off. Haha! Buang stress bah! I thoroughly enjoy the friendship between Yang and Meredith, two different characters totally and yet, somehow, they need and compliment each other perfectly.
Went out with Minx yesterday afternoon at the Mall, killing time before heading off to our driving session. There was this accident, a little kid arm got caught somewhere in the escalators. Something like that lah, didn't have a good look at it as I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to this kinda stuff. Alright! Alright! Lemme rephrase that again, I'm VERY squeamish when it comes to this kinda stuff. Heeeeee! I didn't even know whether its a girl or a boy hehehe! We left though, for our high tea at Season's, satisfied with the fact that the kid is still stuck rather than to know how they'd manage to free him.
Our driving session was G.R.E.A.T!! Minx is attached to it already, even said that Empire is close to where we work. What are you suggesting Minx? Really! What? Hehehe! :p Maybe we'll make it as our weekly thing for every sunday, that is if we don't have handball on sundays. Or else, we can have it on Saturday, or maybe any other day, anything lah! But not everyday though, golf is a very expensive sports. Might buy one of the cheapest club dulu as a start, renting them out every session will be silly and not to mention expensive since we go every week jua. Okay, I know I'm ranting again. Should get back to my markings....
If I had a choice I'll leave it all behind................
Monday, December 04, 2006
Drive On....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment