Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just Another Day

Examination stuffs are all done. The marks has been moderated as well as discussed with the head. The attendance shit is also completed, everything is all entered to the IS system. Looks like I'm making the biggest cut, again, but will have to see the final results in the board meeting next week. So what now?

Before I gone further, me and Minx saw handball maggot at lunch today. Looking all maggot-ty as usual. Vain bastard!

So!! I'm not feeling quite myself today. I don't know why. Last night, I was rolling in and out of my sleep, and in my head I was doing things, but it didn't feel physically so. Its as if my soul is detached from my physical being. Nda plang kali but it sure felt that way. Or maybe I was hallucinating. But I wasn't high on anything. I was really weak and nauseated in the early morning. Almost resolve to wake mum up to bring me to the hospital but I kinda fell asleep deciding. Maybe I'm just too exhausted....

I've already applied to go out of the country for next week. Hopefully I can make it to our friday outing. Looks like its going to be a tight week, the next one. Even this weekend I'm packed with various engagements. I need a break!! Looking forward to tomorrow's hockey session though. There'll be some new faces, managed to convince some of the students to join. Hehe! Our intention is to send two teams for next year's national league and we need more players to do that. So if anyone is interested to join us, do let me know ayte ;) And please ah!! Don't tell me its dangerous. Its not!! Alum tau alum cuba! Hahaha!! Right 21?? :)

I don't see what you see, how different can I be? And why does it really matter, I'm just being me......

No comments: