Hockey session on Thursday afternoon was fucking great. Your memory does not deceived you, yes! its was pouring quite heavily on Thursday afternoon. What can say but that the Lionesses are ultimately hockey addicts, hopeless hockey addicts. We were soaking wet by the end of the session, thanks to the rain and Sia for making us do push ups and sit ups on the rain drenced turf. Nonetheless, we were all in great spirits. By the way, I think I've found my penalty stroke technique already. Coolness! Hehe!
I dreamt of Tomas Rosicky and Keira Knightley on thursday night. Haha! Boleh lagi? They text message me saying that they'll be coming to Brunei and wants to hang out. Hang out!! With Rosicky and Knightley ladies and gentlemen. Anyway, Rosicky is a footballer with the Czech Republic. He's one of the best playmaker in the world and scored 2 goals in the last world cup, both from outside the penalty box.

Congratulations to Yaso and Adnan on their nikah yesterday. One down more to go. Haha! Its funny cos Lymah's dad keep asking us who's next? Hahaha people usually get that from family members. Anyway, Lymah's family is like the official Kirana's family anyway so its cool, we are not offended or anything. In fact, it was the other way around, cos we know Uncle care so much about us and he meant good. He did say something to us about to maintain the bond we have among us. He mentioned that during raya as well so he must be serious and hopeful about it.
We are having a handball session this afternoon. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm not entirely thrilled with today's session. Big Maggot kinda ruined my handball enthusiasm for me so I'm looking forward to not seeing him again in any future handball session. Heh!
My colleagues and I are going to the beach tomorrow. Whehee!! Its PARTT-TTAAYYYY time people. The Lionesses are also going the last time I heard, so its gonna be double fun. Its gonna be a hell of a weekend...and a hell of a monday as well. The internal and exam board meeting is on monday and tuesday respectively. Hahaha! We all are going to look sunburnt nie..seriously! Haha!!
Eh! I was wondering bah if Amazing Race Asia is coming to Brunei. If they are, it will be interesting to see what challenges Brunei has to offer to the contestants. Making kites? Go the oil and gas industry? Temburong? Or make them participate in the fun run tomorrow, haha 5km in the Brunei Marathon. Heh! Enough ramblings.....
Edit: I'm gonna post some poems as a reading pleasure through the weekend :)
A wise man will know when to stop.................
No comments:
Post a Comment