Handball was really really exhausting yesterday's evening. Nonetheless, it was fuckintastic to the max!! Haha excuse me for the swear words..I don't know why but I tend to use these kinda words regularly now. Anyway, we had more time for training yesterday while waiting for half of the court to be available. Too bad I wasn't in the same team as the gang but that didn't stop my team from winning hahahahaha :p
Okay enough of that, I have been busy lately preparing stuffs for the first general CIPTA meeting this saturday. But the good thing is that I've been given a colour printer in my office. At least mcm mewah jua kan my office. Haha I'm definitely enjoying the extra facilities tho the asst. did warn me not to misuse it. Bila jua?? *winks* I'm supposed to be in a meeting now but then given how busy I am today I'm sure the others will excuse me. Now, I'm just taking a quick break. Yeah right!
Oh God! Its going to be a long week this one. Tomorrow we are going to Temburong for the Lionesses outing. Saturday's gonna be a busy day with the general meeting. Afternoon lagi we have handball, then the secret affair at night..Teheee!!! Oh man! I'm totally drained this week, no surprises there huh. Don't even have time for thoughts...Shmuck! Thank God for Anna Nalick! And she sings.........
'No one can find the rewind button now...............'
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Pure Exhaustion
Classified in:
Handball,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment