The family left for KK early this morning, leaving me, my sister and hubby and the amah at home. Woke up to a quiet house this morning...I'm so not liking it at all. I miss the usual noises from the tv early in the morning the most. Hehe! It makes you feel alive not to wake up to a quiet environment, don't you think? While the family is enjoying themselves, I'm gonna be doomed in silence and loneliness. They'll be back on Thursday though but it seems so far away bah. Boring eh!! Sux! That'll be 4 days of no family lunch/dinner, no PS2 games with my youngest brother and no that warmth family chilling session in front of the tv. SiGh!! I hope they bring back some burger kings! :) It was a last minute trip and my leave will only start next week so obviously I can't join them. Even if I take some emergency leave pun I kinda can't cos I have few things to sort out before my leave. This is why early and proper planning is always wise and preferable so that no sad person, even though you might think they deserve it, is doomed to a not-so-fun alternative.
*Scratch* I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something, can't figure out what exactly, not yet. I was hoping it would be a one night thing but the itch kinda got worse this morning after I took my shower. Thats the weird thing you see, the itch got worse after I took my shower last night jua. I don't think I'm allergic to the shower gel though cos I've been using it before. Besides its anti-bacterial, so I figure maybe the shower gel trigger the allergy more since its anti bacterial. Berasas kah tu point ku atu?? Haha berasas ani wah. Heeee Another thing is that, the itchy areas were red last night, mcm ada little red spots but today no red spots but the itch..lets just say I've got scratch marks all over me. Hahahahaha!! And you might say, gatal gatal nya sampat jua mempost ah! Don't you know blogging took away the itchiness off my mind for a bit? :p
Anyway, congrates again to Yaso and Adnan for their bersanding yesterday. They are so perfect for each other. Almost shed tears yesterday but managed not to. Hehe! Their future kids will be lucky cos they'll have so many Godmothers i.e. the Kiranas. In fact, all the future Kiranas generation will be lucky. I hope we, as uncle keep on saying, stick together, don't ever fall apart.
Saturday's handball session was just alright. Its boring to have guys play in the game, even worse if the guy is totally, how shud I say it ah, mengambang? Haha can you believe it this one guy he was dribbling and playing as if he was playing against guys and us girls were like bah hantam tah ko di sana! Funny thing is, he was the only guy yang ikut main. Boleh lagi! Mcm that did so much to raise your male ego huh?? Hahaha sad! Really sad! There's a new maggot in town ladies and gentleman. Mcm the other guys we usually play with, they normally will only help us with the tactics and attacking strategy but they do let the girls play. But this one guy, oh God! what a jerk! Bukan plang kami impress but the total opposite adalah....Euiiiiiii!! Shame!!
To add salt to injury, we got a couple of 'dua alam' people playing with us too. Not that I have anything against them plang its just that, next time, can you be a little...ermmm SOFTER?? physically softer please. I know you are a girl deep inside and you want to be a girl so next time you play, can you play like a girl as well. U know, don't use the male brawn you still have in you. Sakit bah when 'youuuu' tertampar my.........hahaha! Seriously!! I was so molested during the game. The same person kinda elbow my chest as well. Since she's naturally and physically gifted as a man, the power she had when she shoot the ball is unimagiable for a girl, especially for one trying to block the shots. My hands were sore and one of my fingers got distorted when someone was trying to force the ball away from my hand but kinda push it INWARDS my hand instead..specifically, the middle fingers. Had to wrap a stick around it to make it straight otherwise, cacat tia karang. Didn't go to the doctor though, its a DIY recovery thing hahaha. Eyan kinda did a check up through the phone for any fractures and the results sounded okay plang. Though the sore is still there but I think its getting better. Heh!! Seems like everything is not good for me at the moment. But I'm thankful nonetheless *scratch*
Handball session tomorrow!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...................
I miss them already........ :(
Monday, December 18, 2006
Home Alone (Kinda!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment