Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday Blues

Yawn! This post graduate thing is getting into my head. Slept around 2am last night contemplating what to take and where to do it. Hmm! Process engineering sounds interesting tia jua but its less fun and intriguing in comparison to the energy course. Yatah guna nya sembahyang istikarah nie..huehuehue!

Anyways, on a handballing note, somehow I'm not looking forward to the handball session today because of the fucking pondan maggots from the pondans land. I have a feeling that they are going to drag more armies today. Hahaha drag ani bah...it has double meaning!! How can they not get it kan, its for girls only bah...REAL GIRLS with REAl BOOBS and REAL ASSETS. Besides, its kinda like a private team punya training and they definitely are not in the team so can't they just leave us alone and drag their make up kit and fake boobs and whatever it is to hide their thing somewhere else?? Hahaha! We don't have to wear make up to be girls!! Hahaha..this is a real attack on them I know, I'm sorry but they are just pissing me off so much. Before this I was so neutral and even sometimes I'm their devil's advocate but this is what you get for being bitches..urm fake bitches!

I came across this one quote that says something like 'Don't try to write miserable things as what you wrote transmit to your readers'. Haha! Well, I'm not taking any responsibilities on that. You read at your own risk. So if you tend to hate pondans nowadays well I guess I have nothing to comment about that except, they really deserve it. *evil grins* However, isn't that what writing is all about, you write something and people reads it, and the reader should feel or at least get what the writer is writing about. Right? So I guess that statement would mean, you write miserable thing and you are responsible for all the miserable happenings in the world?? Not in this imperfect world.

Today is my last day at work this year. I'll have 24 days of stress free days and I can do whatever I wanna do. Not exactly. I can hope to do whatever I want to do freely. Huehue! So expect a very very long hiatus from yours truly. Will try to post few entries from wherever.

In case I'm not able to post sometimes before new year, bare in mind, I did try very hard to, so I wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that the new year will bring more joy and meaningful sorrow to us all :)

"At rest, however, in the middle of everything is the sun" Nicolaus Copernicus

No comments: