Alhamdulillah, the family has safely arrived in KK about an hour ago. They sounded excited and I'm feeling much better now *scracth* I guess I can live with the loneliness of life and boredom of a quiet home. Humph! Turns out 21 is also home alone, abandoned by her Temburing bound family. Haha! But in her case its even worse as she is really really home alone *scratch*
I'm going to KB tomorrow for my SWE visit. Nora has agreed to come with me so it should be fun. We'll have time to catch up then along the journey. Its been ages since we have a decent conversation. Back in the old days, she was the one person I call late at night to talk and gossip. She was also at the receving end of my poetic moment. Haha! I had so much good memories with this friend of mine *scratch* And its amazing how we are still together, as in friends and in close proximity, ermmm more controversial! Well actually, we were classmates since high school, both went to MD, then to the UK, and now we are working at the same place. So thats what I meant. Though we don't see each other everyday but it kinda feels good lah to have an old familiar face from your childhood around *scratch* Like a comforting blanket gitu, eventhough you don't use it but it feels good to have it on your bed sort of thing. Like a calamine lotion to an itchy skin gitu *scratch scratch* Make sense? Probably not..... :p
The itch is not getting any better. bought Calamine lotion tadi but its not doing anything. My aunt told me that its 'guligata'. Dunno what its english name is. Heh! Took some kind of pill to ease the itch, it work for a good one hour and now I'm back to scratching myself. Nora said that I didn't look like I'm itching when we had the visit at The Mall tadi. I guess if I were to really follow my needs, what I wanted to do then, I'm sure she wouldn't dare show her face at The Mall ever again *scratch*
Counting scratch marks........
Monday, December 18, 2006
Scratching My Way Through Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment