Looking for a uni and the right course is so very difficult. I know what I wanted to do but I'm not sure if its useful to Brunei or not. Or at least relevant to what I'm doing now. I've searched for the courses offered, and each of the courses I've looked at is different from each other though they are all similar. But the more I read through the courses detail the more I noticed that I might stray a bit from the field of mechanical engineering towards environmental and civil. Hehe! I've contacted a few unis, namely Southampton, Sheffield, Loughborough, Melbourne and Auckland. At the moment I can't really make up my mind, so I'm just gonna apply and deal with them when its time to deal with it.
At the moment, all the courses I'm interested in are in the areas of renewable and sustainable energy, but then process engineering sounds interesting jua. Sigh! Why does it have to be so difficult? I know why! Haha! Well, its a matter of life jua ni kan, my future depends on whatever course I take. But its important to take the courses that I'll enjoy plang and I really wanted to do this energy course. Its gonna a continous thing as, if I took energy courses then surely for my PhD, insyaAllah, its gonna be in the same field. So whatever course I decided to choose now, that it kinda shape my whole career life from there right. Hmm! But yeah, I'm not sure plang jua if I'm able to do my Masters next year cos the competition are very tough.
I'm currently at Manjaro with the duo surfing for unis and courses and emailing the admission people. I've booked and paid for my ticket to KL online whehehe so its confirmed. I'm going to KL in January. Okay..I'm running out of time. The duo is getting impatient. Heeeee....
"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can" Kazantzakis
Friday, December 22, 2006
Choices and Decision
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment