WARNING: What I'm talking about you will not know. It is not what you are thinking. So don't try to understand it. Just let me say whatever I wanted to say here :)
I want a certain thing so bad...but I can't have it. SiGh!! Or maybe I can..but it will take such a long time to. Or maybe I can't at all. Hmm! You all should already know that its always the case when you want something so bad but you can't have it. And the least thing you want is the one you always get. No! I'm not talking about birthday gifts...go deeper!! :)
Ever seen something that was so beautiful, it fixated you in that moment and does that thing with you heart? Somehow, you are drawn to this stranger and you don't even know why. I have! It sounds somewhat pathetic I know, but sometimes I found myself being hopelessly hopeful.
Anyways, I always find myself taking some things for granted. Or maybe I was just oblivious to things that sometimes I regret myself for not giving it enough thoughts. Not long ago, I took someone for granted then when things fall apart, well it was too late to do anything. Leaving me with questions for myself and answers that will never satisfies. Now, I found myself again in a situation. How can I not see back then when I could have gotten something out rather than hoping and waiting for a little fortuitous possibility of divine intervention. Why is that after a moment has passed that only we start to gather our thoughts and feel what we should have felt back then. So that we can appreciate those moment and kinda live in it. Get it? No? Haha nevermind. Don't expect you to. Anyhow, I'm hoping to be lucky........whenever, it doesn't really matter.
That face has a name...........
Thursday, December 21, 2006
A Brush of Fate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment