Saturday, December 16, 2006

So Little Time

Can't wait for handball this afternoon. The last time we had handball was on tuesday. I know it doesn't seem that long but hell man! it definitely is thaaaat loooooong. I was already getting all fidgety yesterday. Hahaha! Kepisan! Umi and Yanti is away in Singapore at the moment so don't really know who's gonna handle us today but hopefully Jimmy will be there. And we are praying hard for the court to be available. Last time even though we booked the court days before, some rude people still play netball until around 7 pm. So.....yatah bah!

There's still much to do with work. Don't even have time to post properly and I know its getting boring. Haiyaaa!! Hence, I'm taking a long leave after the christmas holiday til the end of January. Can't wait to get away from all this madness. Its wearing me out.

Some people are just so pathetic.............

No comments: