Saturday, December 02, 2006

Doesn't Really Matter...

First of all..I'm not gonna be bitter in this entry. Had enough bitterness for today don't you think. Hehe besides I'm not gonna waste my time dwelling over people, unworthy of my precious time and thoughts. I'm cool!

Went to the car agent to pick up my baby after lunch. Poor darling had to spend overnight at the agent as it needed a lot of servicing. WHOT! I'm talking about my wheeler by the way. He had to spent overnight at the agent as it needed the full maintenance service. Some other wear and tear parts needed to be replaced as well. Everything cost me a heart-stopping $1003.25 but luckily I was eligible to get a discount and only paid $764. There goes my plan to buy a new stick. I was hoping that I'd pay $500 at the most as I brought my own oil and filters but no no no.... Then again, I'm very satisfied with the service and there's nothing much I can do anyway as I love my wheeler dearly. Hehe at least he's still effortless to drive and looks squeaky clean too. I'm gonna give all my loving and pamper him this month. This monday we are going to the tyre mart to get its wheel all align and pump up! :) Which reminds me that I need to get the tyres of the other car check up too. Humph!

CINTA is out in the cinema already. Its a very very nice movie, similar to the British production of Love Actually. So go and watch it, be if you are a romantic, a loser or anything, just go ok. And bring lots of tissue as well if your sensitive. I couldn't stop laughing my head off when almost half of the audiences (all female hopefully!) cried during certain scenes, blowing their nose and *euiii* you get the picture..... Call me insensitive or whatever, some of the story depicted are sad and sweet plang but then hello?! *knock knock* really, what's new about it? I'm gonna nag Minx to watch it cos I have the feeling she'll love the movie and ermmm.......cry. Hehe! Sadist! ;)

I finally found the poem that Eez showed me back in the UK. Found it already babe! Its a poem by Diane Blue. I like it..its sad, its real, its the broken wings that bring you earthbound! Will post it in the next entry. Hehe!

How well do we pretend..........

No comments: