WHAT!! Its almost 4.30 already!! God! I must be too indulged with work. U think so! Heh! So the student's marks are finalised already. Need to see the head to discuss the marks whether its acceptable or not. But I think it should be okay, since the marks are very consistent with each student's performance. Last year, I was very infamous for making the biggest cut *scissors' sounds* of students proceeding to the next semester. Well, its not that I wanted to it just happened that way. This year, looks like its gonna be the same...but they still can redeem themselves in the resit exam. Daym!! I need to prepare those. Urghhhh!!
Something really really funny happened today, but I won't say any more about it. However, Minx, I will always remember ;)
Ayte, I gotta pack up and go. Need to go home first to pick up my hockey gears. Toodles beautifuls....
I know where I am.................
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Flying Hours...
Classified in:
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment