Saturday, December 02, 2006

Jerk Off Jerk!!

Handball was fucking boring on Thursday. Some men, acting as if they know everything, ruined my day. On top of that, what a superficial bastard he is. Seriously, get a life man, stupid idiot acted like a total jerk! Who the fuck are you anyway, to think that you have the right to tell us what to do. Mingster, I know your looking forward to reading this post, but I won't talk much about it. Maybe lah not sure yet I'll write as I go. Tehee! It will be a more interesting post if I did this entry as soon as we finished the dreadful handball session. Anyway, obviously there is this guy who seemed to be irritated with us..dunno why, maybe we were good kali. Hahaha not! so I don't really know what his problem is!

So we had the first game, more like exhibition game to the newcomers, and I think I did well, had a good partnership with this other guy, we did one two pass and etc. He feed me well and I had few good opportunities but this idiot kept telling us to hold our position. Like what? We are attacking and we were doing well. Mcm fuck man that idiot, the hell with him. Maybe he's intimidated by us the girls...yes that must be it. He's a sissy! Yup! thats the only valid explanation. Minx, we have lots of Mojo than him!! Hahaha Even the guy who I had a good partnership pun d patronised nya. Maybe we stole his limelight away. Eyuuuckkk! Sad! I don't think he has one to start with!!!

After that game, things started to get worse as he completely ignored me in the game. Imagine a whole game without me getting a hold of the ball. Haha! On the last game when I played against his team he constantly marked me, and obviously he had the advantage since he was tall and big. He even laughed when he blocked my shots. Ehy! U might want to pick someone of your own size!! Hahahaha! What a jerk! He's proud of beating a girl. Ermmm...okay rock on buddy! NOT! Get a life mate! Seriously! Heeeee......

So there you go Minx! A reading pleasure for you! :)


Do you want the real story or do you prefer the lies?

No comments: