We've got handball this afternoon! Yes! Another early departure from work again...Tehee! Were told that we'll be having a game against a group of people so thats something to look forward for. Hehe! I'm feeling anxious suddenly, anticipating this afternoon game, the excitement it offers, its just fucking awesome. I can get use to this feeling tho. Man! Time seems to fly so slow now. Heeee excited banar! I know I'm sad. Some of you will think that I am. Being excited by a mere activity of catching and throwing balls. But thats just me you see. I love playing with balls. Eh! I mean I love sports. Sports that involve balls. Hahaha! But I like playing badminton too and it doesn't involve balls so I'm safe. I'm normal!!! Yay!! Right Minx? ;)
Was thinking to start playing basketball again during my free afternoons..so at least it can help me brush up my handball-ing skills. Mingster, what say you? Or we can resume our swimming session to tone up our shoulders. How? Want? No? My afternoons are starting to fill up with different activities again, such as a long time ago. Where everyday except sunday, we always have some sports or training to do. Good ol' days.
Yes....handball soon!! So 21, you keep my secret I keep yours ok. Deal?
I need more...............
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Handball Paradiso
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what's da secret ah?tell me eh!:p hehe..u like balls?? hmm..okay..hehehe.anyway....i'm in love!!! my soon-to-be blizzard! i'm goin 2 name her lizzy but nick named her 'batu' sempena sumone.hehehe.cheerio!
Haha! Its our secret! :p What kind of name is Lizzy? And who the heck has the nick name batu? U alright? Ehhyyy! Some people are so old stylo. Hahaha
Post a Comment